News and Events
Report of Activities under "Swachhta Hi Sewa" & Swachhta Award Ceremony on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti on 2nd October 2017
Report of Activities under "Swachhta of nearby tourist spot (Nandankanan Zoo, Barang, Bhubaneswar) under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on 1st October 2017
- Report of Activities under
celebration of "Sarvatra Swachhta Diwas" (Cleanliness of public place) under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on 25th September 2017
Activities under celebration of "Sarvatra Swachhta Diwas" under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on 24th September 2017 at ICAR-IIWM
- Activities under celebration of "Sewa Diwas" under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on 17th September 2017 at ICAR-IIWM
- A walk-in-interview will be held at this Institute on 02.08.2017 at 11.00 A.M. for selection of RA/SRFs positions on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project as mentioned against the position as per rules.
Walk-in-interview on 26.05.2017 & 27.05.2017 at 11.00 AM for the positions of (i) Research Associate (Two Nos.) (ii) Senior Research Fellow (8 Nos.) (iii) Field Assistant (Two Nos.) (iv) Young Professional (Two Nos.) and (v) Computer Assistant (1 no.)
- Installation of First Rubber Dam in South India at Ooty
- ICAR-IIWM scientists received Institution of Engineers Award
- Walk-in-interview on 17.01.2017 at 11.00 am for selection of Field Assistant (2 Nos) on temporary basis
- Corrigendum to Walk-in-interview on 16.11.2016
Review Meeting of "Agri-Consortia Research Platform on Water" project, ICAR on 7th November, 2016 at ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar
- Walk-in-interview on 16.11.2016 at 11.30 am for selection of RA/SRF positions on contractual basis at ICAR - IIWM, Bhubaneswar.
Review Meeting conducted for "Agri-Consortia Research Platform on Water" project, ICAR on 7th November, 2016 at ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar
- Hon'ble Secretary DARE and Director General ICAR, Dr. Trilochan Mohapatra visited ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar on 01.10.2016
- Hon'ble Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Radha Mohan Singh visited ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar on 02.09.2016
- ICAR-IIWM received
"Dr. Rajendra Prasad Puruskar for Technical Books in Hindi-2015".
- ICAR-IIWM received
"ICAR Award for outstanding Interdisciplinary Team Research".
- Final Revised list of Candidates ||
Common written examination for filling up the positions of Technical Assistant (T-3) in the ICAR Institutes.
- Celebration of International Day of Yoga at ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management, Bhubaneswar on 21.06.2016.
- Farmer's Field Day on Wastewater Filter organized at Jayapurpatna on 24.05.2016.
- Celebration of 29th Foundation day of ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar on 12 May, 2016
- Secretary (DARE) & DG (ICAR), New Delhi visited ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar on 24 April, 2016
- Report on 1st meeting of 7th Research Advisory Committee during 22-24 April, 2016
- Visit of Deputy Director General (NRM), ICAR to ICAR-IIWM, Bhubaneswar on 15 March, 2016
National Symposium on Innovations in Coastal Agriculture- Current Status and Potentials under Changing Environment' during 14-17 January, 2016
- Celebration of World Soil Day 2015 and Soil Health cards distribution
11th National Symposium on "Innovations in Coastal Agriculture - Current Status and Potential under Changing Environment" during January 14-17, 2016.
Filling up the Administrative/ Technical Category III posts on Deputation or Permanent transfer basis at ICAR-IIWM, bhubaneswar. Last Date:09.11.2015
- ICAR-IIWM received National Education Leadership Awards, 2015.
- One-week training programme on "Preparation of District Irrigation Plans" sponspored by DAC, MoA, Govt. of India will be organized during 7-11 September 2015 under PMKSY for All India Service Officers of Eastern Region States.
A Model Training Course on 'Improving water productivity for sustainable livelihood and food security' sponsored by Dierctorate of Exetension, Govt. of India will be organized from 21 to 28 September 2015.
A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 21.08.2015 at 11.00 AM for the positions of (i) Research Associate (one) and (ii) Young Professional-II (One) on contractual basis.
Field Day on the theme: Technological intervention for livelihood improvement at Nuagon, Sadar Block, Dhenkanal on 13.08.2015
Submission date extended upto 20th July 2015 for Concept Notes for Research Projects on Water Governance and Policy under CRP Water.
Monsoon preparedness for Odisha and Chhattisgarh
- Directorate of Water Management (DWM) has been renamed as Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM)
- Indian Institute of Water Management (formerly Directorate of Water Management) is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
For details please contact
ICAR - INDIAN INSTITUTE OF WATER MANAGEMENT
Opp. Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur
Bhubaneswar - 751023, Odisha, India
0674- 2300060 (Director)